Friday, August 27, 2010

The End

Well, my loyal readers... I am afraid this may be the end of my blog. As you know, I have often struggled with topics to write and it has started to feel more like a chore than an outlet or a fun venue. I never wanted my blog to be stressful for me to come up with topics, but sadly it has, and given I know I have a lot of people reading... I do not like to disappoint. Each week I felt pressure to update... sometimes more than once a week. And I have just struggled to always come up with new topics. So, I am starting a new chapter in my life soon... new job, and being married. I feel this may be the right time to put the blog to bed for good. As always, I would welcome your comments. And I do thank you for reading through the years... it has been fun and I love knowing that so many of you actually took the time to read what I had to say... regardless of how silly it often was. So again, thank you for reading!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww ... Over the last couple of years I have enjoyed reading your blog. The first one that caught my eye was the one about the careless mother and her special ed children. So funny and true. I got hooked up since then and that was probably sept/ oct 2008. I am probably one of the few readers from out of state that leave comments.

Agree that it shouldn't be a chore and it doesn't have to. I would not label it as The End (quite dramatic) but a hiatus until you feel like writing again. I bet that after the wedding you will have countless material to write about and your base of readers will grow and grow.

In the meantime, thanks for the thoughtful posts, have fun at the wedding (remember, no bridezilla behaviour!), congratulations on the new job and the wedding and we will all look forward to the next post, whenever it might be.

All the best to both of you !!!

Juan
San Diego, CA
jp3611@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I never meant to pressure you about updating. I love your personality and got pleasure out of reading whatever it was you felt about writing about. We all have stress in our lives and if this became more stressful than fun, then we will all understand. However, I agree with jp3611 and maybe you should leave it at a stand still until something comes along that you want to share with us.

Randee said...

will miss your entries, but totally understand. wishing you all the best in your upcoming marriage and new job! mazal tov!