Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who Will Win?

I have done this before, and thanks to Kerry's suggestion, I am doing it again. Today's blog is completely interactive. Below are 20 things I like. All you have to do is unscramble them. The fun part... a prize is at stake. Last time, Wendy Beth Gahm was the big winner. Will she get it again, or will someone de-throne the Unscramble Queen.

Once you have unscrambled all 20 words, send me your answers via e-mail (ablocke10@gmail.com) or a message on Facebook. Don't leave your response as a comment here or you will be giving your answers away. Please note numbers 3, 9, and 16 are two word answers separated by a //. Some are definitely harder than others... Good luck!

1. T R H E E T A

2. E S E S W T

3. E P L P O E // H G T W C A I N

4. O E N M Y

5. C P A M

6. N T U I O S N A M

7. S G E W A E L R N

8. E L V O

9. R I A // I G I N C O N N T D I O

10. S O T A T O T

11. F S G I T

12. N V C O T I A A

13. N S K A A S

14. B A R A U

15. Y M E O D C

16. T T E S A // R F A I

17. G T R I N N E I T A N E

18. V R I S O V R U

19. I R A T S H U C

20. E C L E A R

Remember, these are all things I like. You have until the end of the day Friday to submit your answers via e-mail or message on Facebook. Someone wins a prize... good luck!

Check back often for more Random Ramblings!

No comments: