Monday, August 23, 2010

Moving On

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving my position as Program Director at the Roitenberg Residence effective September 8. I have accepted a position with Bloomington Public School's Community Education as the Out of School Time Programs Manager. In this position, I will supervise 12 people... each of whom is responsible for all "out of school" programming at one of the elementary schools in the district. They in turn will each supervise a handful of people as well. There are many programs in my department including before and after school care, summer programming, musical opportunities, academic programs, and much more. If you are really interested, check out this link: http://www.bloomington.k12.mn.us/community_ed/youth_development/index.html
I will supervise all programs except Galaxy and the Volunteer program listed on this page.

Needless to say I am extremely excited about this opportunity as it is a very large step-up for me in my career. I will begin in Bloomington on September 13. As always, you can e-mail me or comment below. Thanks for reading my blog.


Check back often for more Random Ramblings!

No comments: